We’re excited to announce our inaugural Hypergrowth Retreat on September 23rd in the Presidio of San Francisco. At this exclusive event, attendees will learn how to take their startup from growth to hypergrowth to billion dollar exit from the Maven team and our speakers – an incredibly talented group of the top experts in scaling consumer software businesses. We’ll focus on practical tips and tactics about consumer growth hacking, viral marketing, and network effects that will have immediate impact.
The Hypergrowth Retreat will not be your typical boxed-lunch, sit-and-listen conference. We promise that attendees will leave with practical advice and meaningful new connections to make their startups more successful. Over the past several years, we’ve organized dozens of events connecting the best consumer growth mentors with our portfolio companies. Those events taught us a lot about how to effectively connect growing companies to critical resources, and we will utilize these learnings at the retreat.
Here’s what we promise:
- An intimate event – not a traditional conference – at a beautiful venue with great food and company.
- Meaningful time with speakers through roundtable lunches, effective networking breaks, and a happy hour reception.
- Experts who have committed to spending significant time at the event.
- Targeted growth content, relevant to every attendee, that won’t be found anywhere else.
- An affordable price, set with the goal of covering our costs rather than generating a profit.
Our team is very enthusiastic about hosting this day-long retreat. Founders can get away for the day and get help with their biggest growth challenges, alongside Mentors who have direct experience in their areas of need. With a relatively concentrated portfolio of 25 Maven companies, we saw this as an incredible opportunity to give back to and support the broader Maven community by making a few seats available to consumer software startup founders in our network. If you’re a founder (or have a portfolio company) interested in spending a day with Maven Ventures to unlock the viral growth of your own startup, we invite you to join us. Limited tickets are still available and early bird sales end next Friday.